Service During COVID-19
We are taking measures to ensure that every visit with us is a safe visit. We are operating in compliance with the Ministry of Health and with governance by our College.
We remain open as an essential service.
- All visits are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Masks or face coverings ARE MANDATORY
- If possible, please come alone for your visit (to reduce foot traffic)
- If possible, consider using the washroom at home prior to your visit
- If you have a cellphone, please call to let us know you’ve arrived.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car. We may not be ready to receive you yet due to sanitization in between appointments.
Curbside and Drop-box services
- To aid in reducing the numbers of patients inside at any one time, we are pleased to provide Pick-up/Drop-off Boxes as well as Curbside Service when possible.
- Please call ahead to arrange.
Precautions we are taking
Our precautions will, of course, evolve with the needs of the situation. Currently our precautions include:
- Plexiglass barriers
- 2m distancing measures in store
- Sanitization of frames after every use
- Self-monitoring and self-testing for COVID-19
- Operating by appointment only (to regulated traffic)
- Implementation of additional services (pickup, dropoff and curbside) to minimize in-store traffic
- Patient intake health screening measures
- Proper usage of PPE including masks, face shields and gloves
- Proper usage of disinfecting products and sanitation protocols, including regular disinfection of both the environment and of staff’s hands
- Signage posted with new guidelines and expectations for patients
Rules while on the premises
- A mask (or equivalent covering for mouth and nose) IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
- Hands must be disinfected using the soap or hand-sanitizer that we provide in-store.
- A distance of 2m (6ft) must be kept between all individuals when other barriers such as face shields or plexiglass dividers are not present.
Please contact our office if you have nay other questions or concerns regarding your appointment during the pandemic.